Peavey Windsor Head worth the $$?

Cephus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???????????

I missed you man :)

Oh, and yeah, I've heard nothin but bad reviews on that Windsor head. You know most amps do at least one thing well, and then there's the Windsor.

Oh, and yeah, I've heard nothin but bad reviews on that Windsor head. You know most amps do at least one thing well, and then there's the Windsor.

They work me like a dog here and had a bout of proxy log monitoring that kept me business minded.

Now I am monitoring the proxies, so I can crawl out from under a rock every once in a while. :D

Same thing I was thinking!!;)

They work me like a dog here and had a bout of proxy log monitoring that kept me business minded.

Now I am monitoring the proxies, so I can crawl out from under a rock every once in a while. :D

Welcome Back-do those logs need some tracking collars to keep them from wandering??? I'm just the guy to help you with that!!!:D

Did they change the classic 50? It says the 212 is $850. I paid $400 for mine as B-stock just a few years ago. It was worth that. I wouldn't go 850 for it, though.

I was wondering about this also. I just bought the 410 for $500 the other day (second hand of course). Actually still has the sticker on it from the first shop that was selling it for $830

Back