Peavey VMP2 preamp?

scodu

Peavey VMP2 preamp

I have seen these on ebay and they seem to get lots of bids and go for a fairly decent price. Yesterday there was an auction posted for one that had a Buy if Now price of $400. it sold within 3 minutes. andother one sold today for over $600. Does anyone have any experience with this unit and if you do what are you thoughts of it?

Thanks,
scodu

ive never heard them but many people on these boards and others give them good comments as to sound quality. Ive also heard some reports that they werent built well....

buy it now for $400. I should be flailing myself for not having that amount of money wiating for the pre.

That preamp plain rocks. It sounds rich,deep and thick.

Its the next pre I want to get to compliment my sytek.

Yo ScoDu-Be-Doobie-Doo:]

I've got a real inexpensive Peavy can amp, like about 67 pezzutos new -- it is marvelous. no problems for more than 8 years.

So, I must conclude that what the members are saying about the micpre is very, very valid.

Enjoy, and Happy St. Patrick's Day

Green Hornet:D :D :p :p :cool:

Peavey VMP2

In case anyone is still looking for one of these, I am about to list one on eBay later today. It really is a great sounding PreAmp.

I've had one about five years now. Very nice pre. A bit slow for drum overheads. Nice for a thick acoustic guitar. Love it on piano and synths. My go to for vocals.

Back