Pearl would like to talk to you.. Working on mic placement and tone!

What hardware is in the mix?

Fenderville said:
I think I have got it! After years of screwing around I think I have found the tone I have been looking for...

Question: How about stating what equipment you are using to get the guitar sounds. Sounds like a Pod maybe. Do think I hear a Fender of sorts in the mix.
That guitar sound is very much like a fellow called GuitarBoy on soundclick. His Fender has the exact type of power sound as you are getting on the 1st guitar part.......not the second one, it is missing all that fullness you have on the 1st guitar part. Just my little opinion, nothing God like to wake up any sleeping beauties............What is that Pearl name you put with the Fender?
Choctaw

Last edited:
Cool tune, and tone. As choctaw stated....what ya using? Sounds like a mixture of Santana and Johnson.....very cool.
Ed

This is an awesome sound!!! Man that geetar tone is great!!! It is looping since it is so short. Have a longer version??? And the strings are great too!

I have goooooosebumps!!! This is sooooo good! This ought to be posted in the Blues thread(full song) So much heart and soul!!

At 00:55 I hit the floor!! I sound like a groupie!! :D But this IS some awesome shit!!!

Smoooooooth like molasses. I hear some Carlos in there, sound-wise. But not Mesa Boogie. Kinda like Carlos playing through a Fender.

By the way....who's Pearl???

I see...so, out of all the comments you got, the only thing you were concerned with was telling an ignoramus like me who "Pearl" is...interesting.

RAMI said:
I see...so, out of all the comments you got, the only thing you were concerned with was telling an ignoramus like me who "Pearl" is...interesting.

I guess you didn't read about 4 posts up.. You asked, I answered.

Great tone, really smooth. I love the little sprinkling of harmonics that you throw in after about 0:55. Sounds good!

Fender Amp pushing 2x12 Celestions
You know Fender makes/made more than 1 amp, right?? ;)

Sounds good, but to me it sounds like areally good POD setting.... that's why I am curious about the amp. Nice playing too... I liked it.

Back