Parody Rap Song

Parodies are meant to be at least a little funny. Despite what you've heard on the radio the last 5-10 years not everyone should be rapping. Still trying to figure why you even posted this, but hey your other song "Dig" is a nice tune. Stick to that genre friend!

Parodies are meant to be at least a little funny. Despite what you've heard on the radio the last 5-10 years not everyone should be rapping. Still trying to figure why you even posted this, but hey your other song "Dig" is a nice tune. Stick to that genre friend!

Thanks for listening. One man's trash, I supposed :p. I don't think I said in the original post that I thought it was a good song (or a good performance for that matter). Just posted for a bit of a laugh. It's funny because it is stereotypical of the genre.

EDIT:

HA! I looked at your home page and realized why you got pissed about this. You're a rapper! If you want to make a parody too, you're more than welcome to. Even the score :p.

That's good! Funniest part...the blocked out words every two seconds. Har.

You got somethin' there. Words are a little hard to unnastanz sometimes. The parts and arrangement are authentic. I think u wan2b a rappa.

Back