Paramount Group

Tyler Sherman

Howdy ya'll. Haven't checked in for quite a while. I'm still slugging away at trying to get my songs to go somewhere. Has anyone here had any dealings with the Paramount Group in Nashville? They are primarily a professional demo recording service . Also they sponsor several songwriting contests per year with awards, prizes, etc. Last month I submitted a song to one of their contests. I just got a letter informing me that the song has won the "Director's Award" and is a major contender for their "Grand Prize" and "First Prize". Additionally, they say they have roster of various recording artists, producers, publishers, etc, who come to them looking for material. In order to present it, however, the song needs to be a highly polished, professional demo. They have sent me a songwriter's contract for the song and a schedule of fees involved to have Nashville session players create a pro recording of my song that they, and I, can use to sell it. The recording cost ranges from $179 - $479 depending on how many players / singers are hired to do it. Seems legit to me but I thought I just ask if anyone here has an opinion or maybe has had a bad experience with them. I'd rather find out they really do what they say they do! Any info appreciated.

In case anyone is interested, I did get an answer about Paramount Group on another forum. It turns out that they are scam artists. So if any here is thinking of submiiting material to them, steer clear!

Back