Paper for CD case insert

jfrog

uber-nerd
I'm creating an insert for a CD that I've recording - a foldover insert for a jewel case. I'm printing the insert at home. The paper I tried was a nice matte paper, 32# weight, but I think it would look better on glossy paper, like the CD's you buy. What weight of paper is good? Most of the glossy papers are for printing photos and are probably not conducive to folding.

Any ideas?

I'm creating an insert for a CD that I've recording - a foldover insert for a jewel case. I'm printing the insert at home. The paper I tried was a nice matte paper, 32# weight, but I think it would look better on glossy paper, like the CD's you buy. What weight of paper is good? Most of the glossy papers are for printing photos and are probably not conducive to folding.

Any ideas?

There's a lot of kit's that are out there that you can buy and print at home. Memorex CD Stomper to Meritline.They all come with choices of either matte inserts or glossy inserts. I just bought some from meritline and the perforated to allow easy and clean seperations. They were pretty good for quality wise. Perfect for you

The Meritline: "Professional Photographic GLossy Jewel CASE Insert" is what it says on the box

Back