Panning

Yea, in Pro Tools...Lead Mono to Stereo Aux/Bus (panned L&R) where I apply my EQ, Comp, fx on the Aux/Bus.
That Aux/Bus goes to an ALL VOCALS Aux/Bus (to control all vocals) and then to Mix Bus.

boulder do you just keep you Lead Mono track no bussing?

By busing I guess you mean submixing. Technically the main mix bus and any sends are buses. I don't submix things unless there's some reason to do it, like perhaps compressing BGVs as a group.

My eq and compressor are inserted on the track. For reverbs I use a post-fader send to an aux track with the reverb 100% wet. I think that's pretty much the standard starting point.

By busing I guess you mean submixing. Technically the main mix bus and any sends are buses. I don't submix things unless there's some reason to do it, like perhaps compressing BGVs as a group.

My eq and compressor are inserted on the track. For reverbs I use a post-fader send to an aux track with the reverb 100% wet. I think that's pretty much the standard starting point.

Yea Bussing/SubMixing/Aux's. So your Lead thats Mono after you apply fx on it where do you send it straight to your mix bus?

Yea, in Pro Tools...Lead Mono to Stereo Aux/Bus (panned L&R) where I apply my EQ, Comp, fx on the Aux/Bus.
That Aux/Bus goes to an ALL VOCALS Aux/Bus (to control all vocals) and then to Mix Bus.

boulder do you just keep you Lead Mono track no bussing?

Why don't you just apply the EQ/Comp/Effects on the mono channel? You're bussing the Mono track to a Stereo aux for no reason.
Now, bussing ALL vocals to a stereo vocal buss makes sense, I've seen plenty of people do that. But to buss a mono track to a stereo track just to apply vocals to just that one track makes zero sense. It's pointless.

Why don't you just apply the EQ/Comp/Effects on the mono channel? You're bussing the Mono track to a Stereo aux for no reason.
Now, bussing ALL vocals to a stereo vocal buss makes sense, I've seen plenty of people do that. But to buss a mono track to a stereo track just to apply vocals to just that one track makes zero sense. It's pointless.

Look like I have to change my mixing approach.

All you gotta do is cut out bussing that mono track to the first stereo and you're golden.
It shouldn't really affect the final outcome, just saves you some time is all. ;)

Yea Bussing/SubMixing/Aux's. So your Lead thats Mono after you apply fx on it where do you send it straight to your mix bus?

Yes, straight to the main bus. The main bus is a stereo bus and when you set the pan knob you're placing the track in the stereo field of the main mix bus. No submix bus necessary.

Back