Paid the 69, some effects are still locked

superstupid

OK, I downloaded the demo, and I liked it, when I got my paycheck, I got the registered version. I registered it, and it no longer says UNREGISTERED at the top, and no more reminders.

However, some of my effects (i.e. compressor) still say "Demo Version" on them, and mute every 10 seconds. Did my program not completely unlock?

Some of the effects that are included are just demos of seperate FASoft products, ie. the compressor, and the parametric EQ. These are plugins that have to be registered seperately from n-track. All the effects that are named "n-track ______ " are included in the registration of the program.

travis

Suprise to me.

I was about to register and get the full blown version today. I didn't realize that some features would still be compromised.

What's involved in getting all aspects to run freely? Is there a secondary registration or site to uncover the costs of all the plugins?

Thanks!

you have to pay for the extra fasoft effects.......

however, i wouldnt worry about those...there are better effects out there that are absolutely free....check Slackmasters website for a good list of free effects......

dude, thanks for that link to the plug ins. So basically I can use these with say n-track or any other program I want, right?

you can use it with any program that supports the particular type of efffect (DX or VST)........

Back