Outside

I just gave it a quick listen. I like the feel, and you have some nice guitar sounds. You need some change ups, tho. There's no variety in the background. It calls for some type of bridge, middle 8, something to break the two chord theme. The little break around 1:20 would have been a nice place to branch off a bit.

The synth drums just turn me off. Very repetitive... its something that I have grown to dislike more an more. When they came out it was novel. Now, they just get to be cliche.

Its a good starting point. The song just needs more to make it interesting.

It definately is an interesting track you've got. It could be polished, as Talisman said.

But the song is kind of cool and I dont mind the repetitve drums, at least not for now, hahaha.

Thanks for your feedback guys, I'm glad the mix isn't the primary issue at least. I do love the sound of a dry kit and bass!

I was able tio download it, then listen.
Cool track, nice vibe. Listening on phone so....
Personally didn't care for the snare sound much. Drums overall could use sone attention imo. Dig the tune overall !!
Nice job @!

I thought it was an interesting track - but no commitment in the Vocals - and while the guitars are cool - you need to lock down the rhythmic aspect - because it just kind of falls apart.

Back