OT: "Thread Closed"?

stratosaurus

Went to post to a thread & it said "Thread Closed". How does a thread get close? Is there a time limit, does the moderator/admin do it or does the originator have to do it?

admins can close any thread. That one needed closing cause some people didn't get it and still asked about stuff.

H2H

heh...

"some people"...lol
That thread didn't "smell" right from the beginning.

bentrabbit got it.
patlang, I'm disappointed in you :rolleyes: :)
"I'll pay more if necessary" and "well concealed cash" :rolleyes:

I was surprised that thread was left open as long as it was, for this my sorry attempt at humor produced desirable results :D

Believe me, if/when I ever buy from an entity here, I will first check their post count/nature, then the "good guys" thead, and then do my homework. My dollars are too few and far between to assist a crackhead in their habit.

Sorry for any confusion.

BTW- I'm glad it seems everyone involved was reimbursed, and I didn't mean to sound like "ha ha, I'm smarter than that" either.
I'd have to guess that you guys were "desensitized" by many such deals that went well, myself on the other hand, I'm far too paranoid/cynical.

Just waiting on UPS to mangle my packages is quite enough anxiety for me!

Anywho, I'm very happy that the good guys won this one, and I do not mean to rub salt in the wound.

Back