ordering my new krk monitors tomorrow

what do you guys think of krk?

I own a pair of 5's.

I like them and they work for they style of music that I'm involved with. If I were doing any RB/Hip Hop, not so good as their bottom end is a little light for that genre.

I find the mids just a hair hyped and have to adjust my mixes accordingly. But once that adjustment was made, I really like them. Nice tight bass...ez top end. For the money, just a good basic monitor.

I've owned 2 pairs of Tannoys and the dreaded and feared NS10M as well as the odd ball EV M802 (wish I still had em).

I did an acoustic project on some Rokit 5's last summer and while I liked the fact that they were far less harsh than the Fostex brand, even more importantly the mixes seemed to translate well...

I bought a pair of Rokit 's off of MF about 5 months ago. After about 2 months of use, one of them started buzzing. I dealt with it for a little while cause I really didn't want to do all my mixing though headphones, but 7 weeks ago I sent it in for repair. Their customer service has decent communication, but they are very SLOW. I have still not recieved my monitor...:mad:

Happy RP8-V2 user here. Excellent value for money and lovely revealing tweeters. The middle is definitely stronger than most competitors but not in a nasty way - reveals lumpy mids. Bass isn't hyped but I like that.

I've had a set of 5s for a couple of weeks now and I really like them. Music123 is doing the 15% off/free shipping deal right now which brought the price down to around $250.

Back