Opinions requested on Behringer Tewb Parametric 1951

Be Loveless

I'm very curious. They are 120BUCKS THROUGH Zzounds. I'm not asking if its a fantastic parametric (No way in hell I can afford one) I just want to know from folks that have used it or know someone who has if it is a useful tone shaping tool. Also would like to know if it could be used as a preamp or a DI, unconventional I know but I'm curious and a CHEAP bastard.

Be Loveless said:
I'm very curious. They are 120BUCKS THROUGH Zzounds. I'm not asking if its a fantastic parametric (No way in hell I can afford one) I just want to know from folks that have used it or know someone who has if it is a useful tone shaping tool. Also would like to know if it could be used as a preamp or a DI, unconventional I know but I'm curious and a CHEAP bastard.

I have one. This thing is very clean, and very useful. One of the best that Behringer has ever built (next to the MX8000 Mixer). Definately get it at that price. Forget about the "toob" fight. The EQ is great without it. It is ironic that the 1951 is a design that Behringer did NOT steal, but it is a great EQ anyway. Maybe they have some design talent and should try some more things on their own.

Back