Opinions Please?? Newbie (1rst MP3s)

Very good stuff Rob!! Some of the better playing I've heard on this board!! Keep up the good work!! If some of the pro's around here could give you pointers on the drums you'd be pretty well set
Anyone else?

Axeslinger, your opinion holds high value. Thank you for responding. If you have any recordings out ther I would like to here them. I will add more to my site as soon as I can. Thanks again for the response.

www.guitar.com/artists/robrobertson

"Sorrow Belongs To Me"
"Eclipse"

talk soon, RockinRob

Those were really good, especially that Sorrow Belongs To Me clip. I like the guitar sound alot. Keep up the good work.

Rob,

Great clip, really dig the tone you got for the guitar. I like how they are panned. Keep up the good work. By the way, what kind of guitar did you use?

sondriven

Sondriven,

For rythem and lead that does not require the Floyd-Rose wammy, I use an Ibanez Joe Satriani Signature - JS600 PEARL. For all other guitar pieces, I use a Kramer 422 . I use an Ibanez bass and DROP-n-DRAG Drummer. Everything runs through the POD 2.0 to a Tascam 424 MRKII into my computer. Glad you liked it

talk soon, RockinRob

I listened to the clip, sounded really good and the playing was excellent, cept for the drums. Will there be vocals in the full version, I guess it wouldn't need them but they would be good nonetheless and I see you sung in darkwolf;). Good stuff.

Jags

Thanks Rob!
As a matter of fact I do have some stuff on the same site.
www.guitar.com/artists/Axeslinger/
My latest upload is a section of a song "In Exile" ..... I would love some feedback on it:) from anyone!!
I also see you are in North Port... That's only about an hour or so South of me..
Once again, keep up the good work!!

I love the guitar playing ... I dont care for the drum part .. it somehow doesnt sound right to this track ..

nice playing though !!

Lana

Thanks for the feedback guys. I agree that the drums are a bit to basic. It was my first try at laying individual pieces to create the whole drum kit. I will need more practice and hope that it gets better.

Axeslinger, great tunes on your site. Keep them rolling out.

I will let you all know when I have new material on my site or you can keep checking back there if you like.

talk soon, RockinRob

Back