Opinions on this stuff?

Listening to These are the Days...

I like it! Good melody and chord progressions. I like the harmonies, but the vocals don't seem to sit well in the mix. A little reverb? Overall, the song has good variety to keep our attention. Cool tune.

When you Fall...
1:00 of music is a lot for me at the beginning of the song, especially when much of it is repetitive. Maybe if it built more dramatically, it would be stronger. Again, the vocals seem lost. I'm having a hard time putting my finger on why -- I'm no expert. But I did enjoy these overall.

Good luck w/your music. It's very good.

G

I also listened to 'These are the days'.

Nice song. Drums are a little thin. Snare and kick should be more upfront. Vocals don't sit well in the mix as gmiller1122 said. Add a little more low end, bass.. Nothing that some more mixing could fix.
Overall a nice job though.

Listening to 'Getting Through It.'

Not an expert on this type of music, but love the guitar and drums. I think the vocals are a little to back in the mix so it makes it harder to hear the vocals over the instruments. I love the ending with the sudden ending, and the intros calm walk into the faster track. Just a better mix of this would be nice. Good work.

Cool tunes. I listened to them on my headphones so it's hard to say anything about the mix unless it's something obvious, but I like the tunes.

Thanks for the listen !

Back