One Way Out - Allman Brothers

Hope you like it....!

Jeff

This one is in your wheelhouse for sure. You just need to figure out how to be the rest of the band also and when you can make those other elements more realistic, especially drums, then you are gonna kick ass
nice work. Guy

This one is in your wheelhouse for sure. You just need to figure out how to be the rest of the band also and when you can make those other elements more realistic, especially drums, then you are gonna kick ass
nice work. Guy
Thank you!

Jeff

Sometimes on stage I can't get the first line out but once I do it's off to the races. I introduced we were about to play One Way Out. About the third time through the intro
I turn to the drummer, "Jack, whats the first line", "there's but one way out, you just said it you dummy."

Sometimes on stage I can't get the first line out but once I do it's off to the races. I introduced we were about to play One Way Out. About the third time through the intro
I turn to the drummer, "Jack, whats the first line", "there's but one way out, you just said it you dummy."
Some songs do that to me too!

Jeff

I have to echo what BTStudio said above. The drums need some attention and the lack of bass guitar is a detractor. You can fix these things easy enough. Guitar performances are great and vocals are real good too.
Some folks who don't have access to a bass will cut the highs from a guitar track played as a bass track to try and get some low end going that way. Also often you can find on YouTube isolated drum or bass tracks for many songs. Such as

Anyway good job overall and nice guitar playing. I enjoyed this thank you for sharing

Hope you like it....!

I like it - though like every one says - drums are funky and not really in time - and I'm not hearing a bass part - and I'm not sure but it sounds like a keyboard is buried deep in
the mix - but it probably is just a guitar - everything sounds like you've lost sound about 11K? - BTW Your vocals are remind me of Bill Gibbons - specifically on 'My Heads In Mississippi' - you have a very unique growl to your voice - it's very appealing.

Back