One of the coolest things I saw in media today

Israel is actually doing better than most at keeping civilian casaulties down but war breaks things and kills people. Until Hamas is eradicated there will never be peace.
When Israel is done in Gaza there needs to be some form of free government established and protected by a consortium of nations to ensure that the Palestinian people have a chance to survive and thrive in a nation of their own that is not dedicated to the genocide of the Jews but instead focused on their own prosperity.
The same can be said of Hezbollah and Lebanon. The world should help Israel eliminate these death-dealing pawns of Iran.

Last edited:
Level themselves? I'm not sure I understand. Israel is leveling Gaza. And they are doing it with direct help from the Unites States in the form of money and weapons.
Cut all funding to Israel.
By your own statements - I'm not sure you understand what's going on over there.
Genocide. We're picking a side. We should not even be there in the first place.

As far as cutting funding to Israel goes, they would survive and we would have zero influence. That may be a valid objective but some would call it reckless.

In case anyone is interested…… Here’s an hour long interview with 2 USS Liberty survivors of the Israeli attack on our ship.

In case anyone is interested…… Here’s an hour long interview with 2 USS Liberty survivors of the Israeli attack on our ship.

Nasty friendly fire incident from 57 years ago. I wouldn't lend too much credence to any tales from then in support of some current argument.

Nasty friendly fire incident from 57 years ago. I wouldn't lend too much credence to any tales from then in support of some current argument.
Boy! That’s ’whitewashing’ things. A ‘nasty friendly fire incident’????

It was a bit more than that.

Please!

Edit: as far as being pertinent to today…..

This was an event where there were 200 dead and wounded Americans that were attacked by a country that we have given a free pass to. “Israel can do no wrong”.

Only now is the veil being lifted on this country and the atrocities being committed.

Last edited:
Boy! That’s ’whitewashing’ things. A ‘nasty friendly fire incident’????

It was a bit more than that.

Please!

There are lots more allegations and theories but as far as I know "accidental" remains the operative word. Please advise if that was officially changed at some point - I did not want to do hours of research and only remember so much.

The operative point is that this happened in 1967. Things have changed since then; some for the better, some worse.

If the cool kids on campuses aaall the way over here in the US passionately support the savage attacks and taking/holding hostages on Oct 7th, what percentage of the cool kid "Palestinians" in Gaza? A large percentage, small, irrelevant? Just askin'.

This is what the ship actually looked like. The US Flag is much smaller and USS Liberty is no where on the ship. In my mind, I cannot believe Israel would intentionally do this. It just doesn't add up.

I think there were pilots, caught up in the fog of war, that made a bad mistake.

Attachments

• 1714044789932.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 4
If the cool kids on campuses aaall the way over here in the US passionately support the savage attacks and taking/holding hostages on Oct 7th, what percentage of the cool kid "Palestinians" in Gaza? A large percentage, small, irrelevant? Just askin'.

It’s possible that just like J6 there were some instigators.

After all, since protesting had started, the official narrative has been ‘pro-hamas’ protests.

It would be in the interest of the establishment to promote that narrative.

Here’s another point of view from a Jewish professor

This is what the ship actually looked like. The US Flag is much smaller and USS Liberty is no where on the ship. In my mind, I cannot believe Israel would intentionally do this. It just doesn't add up.

I think there were pilots, caught up in the fog of war, that made a bad mistake.
Fair enough.
But what if…….. (conspiracy theory alert)

What if it ‘was’ intentional, and if the ship was sunk, it would have been blamed on Egypt in an effort to drag the US into the war?

As far as I know, this ‘fog of war mistake’ resulted in a two hour attack in the ship.

And just for fairness sake it’s worth listening to the testimonies of the survivors. There’s been quite a few over the years. Despite it being long ago, they were after all, eyewitnesses and deserve to be heard.

Last edited:
What the hell do I know....with Hamas designated a terrorist org, and rightly so, isn't offering and/or receiving aid and support for terrorists a crime here in these United States of America?

Back