On The Journey

revpmb

Hello My Fellow Dreamers AND Accomplishers. My Name Is Parris. 62 yrs young and hungering to be fully immersed in this wonderful world of music as I head toward retirement. Been playing keys since I was 13 and I am more passionate than ever. Play for to two churches contemporary gospel which is a blend of R&B, Neo-Soul, Smooth Jazz and a few other contemporary mixes. Developing my performance AND beginning my producing side having signed up for bachelor's degree in music production. Don't fully know where thisride isgoing to take me but I am excited and driven for this trip! Made for it! So thank you for those who will share your journey with me. I promise to help who I can and I know I'm going to need a lot along the way. Safe and Great Travels!

Hello My Fellow Dreamers AND Accomplishers. My Name Is Parris. 62 yrs young and hungering to be fully immersed in this wonderful world of music as I head toward retirement. Been playing keys since I was 13 and I am more passionate than ever. Play for to two churches contemporary gospel which is a blend of R&B, Neo-Soul, Smooth Jazz and a few other contemporary mixes. Developing my performance AND beginning my producing side having signed up for bachelor's degree in music production. Don't fully know where thisride isgoing to take me but I am excited and driven for this trip! Made for it! So thank you for those who will share your journey with me. I promise to help who I can and I know I'm going to need a lot along the way. Safe and Great Travels!
That's exciting, Parris! Good for you! It's never too late! I think you'll find it to be a very rewarding journey! Best of luck to you!

Back