OMG someone help me

badnews

Haha i knew that title would get your attention

How can I change my avatar? there is only an option to use one yogi the bear avatar and thats it.
Is it cause I'm on a mac i can't change it??

It's definitely a mac thing... that would really force you to be only Yogi ...

You're going to have great fun with DAW software... :D

The following errors occurred with your submission
You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 10 posts or more.

they should probably just remove this limitation

The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.

well shit. at least that one makes a bit more sense.

alright last post that's pretty awesome. I'll just delete these once my actual post goes up. yeah, that's a good plan. awesome. kind of frustrating really.

You only have one more post to go, then you can post links. Rep is like a gold star for doing good in school. lol!

Also, how can you keep track of posts you have posted in? Is there a place in your control panel or settings where you can see "most recent posts" or "responses to your posts". Anything like that around?

Click on your user name at top of screen to the right. From there you can find your recent posts. There are settings in..well, 'Settings', where you can choose whether you are automatically subscribed to a thread you post in. I believe default is instant notification to your registered email address.

Back