Old allen and heath 24 channel board almost FREE!

Be Loveless

Heres the deal. It's one of those items that has been passed on from one person moving to the next and now it's my turn. Powers up and works as far as I can tell, aesthetically rough, but of no use for my purposes and just too damn Big for me to keep. Probably a good item for all you electronically handy types to canabalize the preamps or whatever. SOoooooo if your willing to drive to Baltimore to pick it up I will consider just about any trade....a microphone of some sort, some kind of effect, a couple of mic stands, something....you gotta give me something that I can use, a gesture of trade if you will. Just leave me a PM or post here or ....Benjamin_loveless1@hotmail.com if you are interested. Thanks - Benjie
oh its model no 2421 (Allen and Heath)

This seems like it would be cool to have around. Too bad I have nothing to trade or a ride to Baltimore.

How are the preamps in it?

They're nothing amazing but I would assume that they're better than the ones in your average all in one box. I think that when this came out (early eighties I think) it was primarily intended as a live mixer.

geet73 said:
This seems like it would be cool to have around. Too bad I have nothing to trade or a ride to Baltimore.

How are the preamps in it?
Where are you? If your relatively near by and just don't have a car we could work something out maybe. And everybodys got something to trade it does'nt have to be amazing just something that I'll get some sort of use out of to replace my 80 pound paper weight. :) and preferably a wee bit smaller.

I live in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. I think it's about a 3-hour drive.

I'm not sure what I have that I could trade you.. I have some Audio-Technica PRO-35a mics. They're clip-on condensors. Made for mic'ing drums, horns, whatever.

The reason I don't have a ride to Baltimore.. I'm 17 and don't have a car yet. Maybe I could borrow the 'rents car and meet you halfway or something. That might be able to be worked out.

http://www.allen-heath.com/veterans/products/21_series/21_series.htm

There's a brochure and technical specs in PDF format there.

Also.. what do the outputs look like on this thing? Are there just channel inserts on each channel? Does it have phantom power?

No Phantom I'm afraid. PM's checked. Check your PM. IF your looking at this thing to plug right into your set up I don't think that it's going to happen. It needs a little affection and I think it's size does not lend itself to your average bedroom studio. I've given it a very basic cleaning but it could probably use something more thorough. It does have TRS inserts on every channel.

DO I HAVE>.bvylvysgfvbinvbvacnbvuyeyargviuhofewagnfsadnv nuv.....SOLD AMERICAN!!! to Birch 2929 for one Sennhieser MD421 dynamic microphone see you tommorow or rather later today man. Thanks for the interest geet but I don't think this thing would have been of much use to you except for looking cool in your bedroom :D I catch up with you in the threads kid.

Psssssh. I would've found a use. Haha. It would've worked for something.. like looking cool in my bed-- ah. Damnit.

If it had phantom power.. I definitely couldve used it. Heh.

Awaiting arrival of recipient, though I think he mis estimated his travel time. If all does not go well will let you know.

Back