Oktava Mod FET's MC 012

Andybot

Hi,
im gonna be doing a mod on a oktava soon and was wondering if there was anyone who bought more of the fets than they needed and would be willing to sell me some, two, four.

The part number on them was 2SK170BL .
Thx

oktava mods

While im on the subject of Oktava Mods are there any other mods I might consider while im working on the mic. The ones im considering are the Scott Dorsey ones........
Thx, A

You can get the 2SK170BL's here. Scott sells them for $5 ea, but you can buy a whole bag here for around $20 ($15 min, +shipping). That way you have extras when you accidentally kill one. You could also sell off all the left-overs and probably make profit, if you want.

I’d use the 1000pF polystyrenes instead of the mono COGs. Also, try both a good Panasonic 10uF electrolytic as well as the 10uF tantalum. Let your ears be the judge!

oktava mods etc

Thx Flatpicker, but I know where I can get them. Problem is I live in Canada and anything but US Postal will cost me a small fortune in customs......electronics houses dont ship US Postal.........i only really need a few, i think you see where this is going.
Thx, A

Andybot said:
Thx Flatpicker, but I know where I can get them. Problem is I live in Canada and anything but US Postal will cost me a small fortune in customs......electronics houses dont ship US Postal.........i only really need a few, i think you see where this is going.
Thx, A

Talk to Kevin Carter at:

www.kandkaudio

He sells matched pairs, and I think he ships USPS.

Back