ok this might be a touchy thing to ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cakewalk is having serious issues with getting serial numbers to their customers. You purchase the disk, they send you an email, you register on line. I recived two copies before they finally send me a working registration link. If you've purchased the disk from Cakewalk and the registration code doesn't work, you'll need to call them.

Cakewalk is having serious issues with getting serial numbers to their customers. You purchase the disk, they send you an email, you register on line. I recived two copies before they finally send me a working registration link. If you've purchased the disk from Cakewalk and the registration code doesn't work, you'll need to call them.

hmm ya the issue with that is... i didnt exactly buy it lol. and for the life of me i just cant get it to work with anything ive tried

hmm ya the issue with that is... i didnt exactly buy it lol. and for the life of me i just cant get it to work with anything ive tried

There's cheaper software that should do the job for you...

Coming on here asking for a Sonar software crack isn't really 'touchy'...

It lets folks know what kind of person is on the other side of your keyboard.

:cool:

Sentiments exactly. It's like saying, 'hey, I'm gonna rob the liquor store, wanna drive the get away car for me?' .

There's cheaper software that should do the job for you...

Coming on here asking for a Sonar software crack isn't really 'touchy'...

It lets folks know what kind of person is on the other side of your keyboard.

:cool:

ouch, thanks. the person on the other side of your keyboard is a poor one. i cant afford better software than i have, but in order to get more people coming to record, i need the better software t make some money... so its kinda a catch 22. how ever if i can get this to work and make some cash i will be buying some add ons. the string section studio instruments looks pretty cool.

Sentiments exactly. It's like saying, 'hey, I'm gonna rob the liquor store, wanna drive the get away car for me?' .

lol its nothing like that at all. if i did that, they would have less liquor to sell to other people and they would lose money. (and you'd scare some cashier half to death) with this, im not taking something from them in a way where they would lose any money. if i don't get it for free, im not going go buy it anyway. either way they wont get my money. im just not able to do so, due to lack of cash. how ever if i can get this working i will more than likely be buying add on packs. (at least that much i can afford) witch is something i wouldn't be doing if i cant get this thing to work. so really, its making them money, more so than it is losing them money lol.

and THIS is why i said it was a touchy subject

ouch, thanks. the person on the other side of your keyboard is a poor one. i cant afford better software than i have, but in order to get more people coming to record, i need the better software t make some money... so its kinda a catch 22. how ever if i can get this to work and make some cash i will be buying some add ons. the string section studio instruments looks pretty cool.
go fuck yourself..if you cant do it with Reaper, you shouldnt be doin it...

That should have worked :confused: - try this one:

KUYE3-PLKD5-77TYW-R3RSQ-9UHGF

nope no good. i think this key is for a diff version of sonar 8. thanks alot for trying tho, but don't worry about. people on here are getting a bit to on edge about this whole thing. i was just looking for some help im not here to piss anyone off lol

Sure - try this one:

DHYE7-6HGS8-98999F-QSA32-4THCV3

no good :( thanks any way.

That should have worked :confused: - try this one:

KUYE3-PLKD5-77TYW-R3RSQ-9UHGF

nope no good. i think this key is for a diff version of sonar 8. thanks alot for trying tho, but don't worry about. people on here are getting a bit to on edge about this whole thing. i was just looking for some help im not here to piss anyone off lol

Man - I can't understand why they aren't working. Have you got your cap lock key on? Maybe skip the dashes.
Try this - it's got to work....

RFST5-U7Y6G-JSW2L-MS98F-LHS3W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back