OK, so I installed the delta 1010, and

Thatupstateguy

I can't seem to get any of it to work yet,... the Ntrack says it is active,.. but there is no signal coming thru,.... gonna check my source to the delta.... and see if the signal got that far....

but,.... any help would,........

well,....

help..... :o

Steve

Steve,is there an M-Audio icon down in the lil toolbar in the lower right corner of your screen?If so,click on it.It should have your input controls and patchbay router.That's how it is w/my 24/96,anyway.You might be overlooking something simple.

What Beeze said!

I have run a pair of 1010s for many years. Once you discover how to use the M-Audio Applet and the Monitor mixer portion you will have all kinds of sound and monitoring possibilities.

If you want to use the applet mixer to control a head phone mix blending what is coming out of the computer with what is going into the computer you will need to assign the monitor mixer to outputs 1 and 2, then go to the monitor mixer screen and unmute and turn up the volume on each track you want to listen to.
Be aware the first 8 faders are what is coming out of the computer and as you scroll the bar at the bottom to the second set of eight faders those are what are going into the delta.

Tom

Back