oh shit!! music from Eddie N!!!

Eddie N

10 Inch Member
i was digging through some old cd-rs of stuff and i happen to come across this..i must have did this at least a year ago on a 300 dollar keyboard and a 300 mhz amd compaq system (with a built in sound card!!) .. good thing i had plenty of RAM (64 megs!!!) ... ill have you know i played every key....errr... i mean instrument you hear here.. it sucks , i know , but what do you want from someone with no musical talent and 4 hours to kill .. the only reason i even recorded it was because i wanted to practice multitracking on my pc , but i had no friends that played anything... i dedicate this one to brads mom... and gidge the homosexual orphan..

yup... the godfather , eddie n gangsta style...

i am the last hip hop hope!!! i am godfather time!!!

ps.. take note of the id3 tags

- eddie -

Damn Eddie, all this time I thought you had no musical talent...I was right.....

No, man...that was fucking cool...I kept waiting for you to get your rap on......I guess I better get off my ass and post something....

and if you needed a friend that played something, you know I play with myself.....

was there subliminal parts in there...I coulda swore I heard my mom moaning....oh nevermind, thats your mom kneeling in front of me....

subliminal, Hell........it was a wopping (sic) good sound.....seriously, you've made my week....I come in from one of the worst weeks in my whole life and listen to music from the one and only Eddie N.....and it was COOL!.....and like Gidge, I kept wanting to hear you bust a rhyme.........a collab with Brad might just be in order if you wuss out on yer own voice............good shit, ragazzo!..........gibs

hehe...thanks guys... maybe since i do video now ill put together a music video thats just as bad as the actual song.. :)

ill see if wigga brad wants to collaborate on anything in the future. :)

- eddie -

Back