Offering free mixing and mastering on your sessions

He DID say "free", ya know.

Could be just looking for more experience to hone da skillz.

jus' sayin. :cool:
Nobody's criticizing that or him.

But he's asking for opinions on a couple of before/after clips that sound exactly the same as each other. We're just wondering if he mistakenly uploaded the same clip twice, or if we're missing something.

Not criticizing at all, we cant even give our view points and "critiques" if the files dont differentiate thas all :D

Not criticizing at all, we cant even give our view points and "critiques" if the files dont differentiate thas all :D

He stated mixing "and stuff" so I dont have no clue what "stuff" is (sorry not hip to the new audio engineering terms these days excuse my ignorance) But like you said either way mixing, or mastering, or and "stuff" none of the three seem to be applied at all to the 2nd track they sound the EXACT same. I mean look at the wav form of both files they are identical, I mean my wav forms in my mix are WAYYY different then my waves forms when I master, jus me tho. But maybe my monitors aren't calibrated right I could be wrong. Try posting the dry recording no effects FIRST, THEN post the mix, THEN the mastered track Scott so we can listen to all 3 aspects of your engineering and its progression it would be more clear to us.

Oh my god, i've just realised they are both the same tracks...my bad i'll edit them. That's why I was so confused at the previous posts!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL man that's just really funny

By the way im his first client and im really happy with the work he did, anyways im really impressed how he is just starting with his career and he did a better quality song than most of the engineers in sound we have in my country (Bolivia) With their full expensive equipment, crazy right ?

lol im really happy with the results, and i know i have to practice my voice and my recording tecnhiques for save the hard times, for this first experience i had doing this it was awsome, but you guys are the pros and i thiink your opinions are most worthy than mine in the mastering and mixing stuff

Last edited:
Back