Ode to Doris

I did this song last Christmas for my aunt Doris, we always do the gag gift thing and it entertains the rest of the family....good family fun...anyway, just found this on my project drive and thought ya'll might enjoy it:D
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=412155&songID=6435467

Pure poetry with an evil bend, Jay. That is sure to get you a lump of coal every Christmas from your auntie!!!!!!!!! I just about laughed myself outa my chair several times on this one.
Good job and it made my day.

Doris must be beaming with pride

It's so nice to commenorate someone with a song that gives them a legacy. Your aunt must feel very grateful, Jay. Wonderful job. She's immortal now.:)

BTW, I've got a bag for her head.;)

That was brutal...very amusing.::D Couldn't get away with something like that in my family...pity. You don't hear the name Doris so much anymore, do you?

I was thrown by the use of the word "eye" singular...what is she, a cyclops?

That was brutal...very amusing.::D Couldn't get away with something like that in my family...pity. You don't hear the name Doris so much anymore, do you?

I was thrown by the use of the word "eye" singular...what is she, a cyclops?
At the time. she was having trouble with one eye(catarac):p

Okay, it was "brutal," but it was also beautiful. Your true feelings were betrayed in the line "you continue on with an easy grace." (Sorry if I blew the quote.)

Great work!

Back