OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

"In the European Union, 63% have put a ban on mailing in ballots except for citizens living overseas. "

We know your station was happy to broadcast coverage of the Mueller shamvestigation and other elements of "Muh Russia".

I'll bet your station reads boilerplate handed down from corporate - of course it does. :ROFLMAO:

I don’t work for Sinclair 🤷🏼‍♂️

You suck at making assumptions.

I don’t work for Sinclair 🤷🏼‍♂️

You suck at making assumptions.
You suck at answering the question that was asked.

If your station ever does this it isn't "unbiased". If it takes any orders from above as to what it can and can't cover or say it isn't unbiased.

You suck at answering the question that was asked.

If your station ever does this it isn't "unbiased". If it takes any orders from above as to what it can and can't cover or say it isn't unbiased.
Okay, as far as I know, we don’t. I have never been instructed to run or not run a certain story because of corporate saying so. I have been told a story isn’t news worthy from my bosses because it’s just that—not news worthy.

Tell us about the integrity of those Dominion voting machines, Crowes, Dave, IBB.
It impresses the forum-audience from England.

Last edited:
Who the fuck are they to determine if something is newsworthy?
What? You’re asking the news agency who they are to determine if something is news worthy?

That’s like asking who a town councilman is to determine something should be appropriated for the town budget.

Who the fuck are they to determine if something is newsworthy?
What? You’re asking the news agency who they are to determine if something is news worthy?

That’s like asking who a town councilman is to determine something should be appropriated for the town budget.
It's actually worse than that. He's suggesting that everything is newsworthy and everything should be appropriated for the town budget.

Why don't you show proof? I mean real actual proof.
Why don’t you show proof? You prove it was a 100% honest election.

See there’s the problem. None of us can prove anything.
We don’t have access to the evidence, we aren’t privy to the chain of custody. I doubt any of us debating the issue are lawyers or even private investigators. We’re just on the sidelines watching it unfold.

But.... our media has a long history of lying to us. Our government has a long history of lying to us.

Logical extrapolation of the previous provable actions of both the government and the media would indicate they’re lying to us now.

So, Dave, it would appear that you’re the one bring duped.

Why don’t you show proof? You prove it was a 100% honest election.

See there’s the problem. None of us can prove anything.
We don’t have access to the evidence, we aren’t privy to the chain of custody. I doubt any of us debating the issue are lawyers or even private investigators. We’re just on the sidelines watching it unfold.

But.... our media has a long history of lying to us. Our government has a long history of lying to us.

Logical extrapolation of the previous provable actions of both the government and the media would indicate they’re lying to us now.

So, Dave, it would appear that you’re the one bring duped.
Nobody EVER said it (or anything else) is/was 100%.
All that's EVER been said is that there is/was never enough to change anything at all, anywhere.

Oh really. Quite arrogant of your thinking. So your saying they are the authority.

On the local level the people determine what’s needed . The representatives of those people are there to carry out the community’s needs.

They don’t get to be dictators

The election has been audited several times over, and there have been well over 60 court cases.

The Trump side lost every case and failed to prove fraud.

Fascists still believe in election fraud because they need an excuse to cancel democracy.

Oh really. Quite arrogant of your thinking. So your saying they are the authority.

On the local level the people determine what’s needed . The representatives of those people are there to carry out the community’s needs.

The news industry has no lack of competition.

It’s called the free press, mate. Get over it. You’re free to go to OTHER news sources who are the ones who choose what’s news worthy.

You’re dense if you think anybody other than the agency chooses.

It’s called the free press, mate. Get over it. You’re free to go to OTHER news sources who are the ones who choose what’s news worthy.

You’re dense if you think anybody other than the agency chooses.
Yup. It is the free press. And I am free to go to other sources.

But you just admitted that your news agency IS biased.

We tell news to inform the public. If we just wanted to try to impress people, we’d be in the tabloid business.
You could do the world a great informational service by explaining:
1) Why democrats think voting machines, mail in voting, and no voter ID are good for a fair and secure election.
2) Why anyone that questions them is a lunatic.
I think that would help the people in developed countries like England, France, and Germany to understand how our country got so divided over it.
These countries don't allow these things in their elections, and their citizens don't understand why our country does allow these things.
As a citizen of the USA, neither do I understand why.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Back