OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

In the UK we have always said, 'never believe whats in the newspapers'. But we would read them anyway. When I worked in factories the man on the shop floor would religiously buy his daily newspaper and decide what he wanted to be the truth. Cherry picking.

Whats different now though, is we used to believe what the television told us. Now we believe none of it because the great BBC has been shown to be one sided and embroiled in terrible things. I think most people now dont believe a word what the tv tells us

Reactions: RFR
Not only is the media corporate, but infiltrated by the cia and intelligence agencies

How far It goes back I have no idea . But in 1975, it was made public via the Church hearings .

Nowadays it’s not even hidden. There are contracted guest commentators on TV telling us their lies.

In the UK we have always said, 'never believe whats in the newspapers'. But we would read them anyway. When I worked in factories the man on the shop floor would religiously buy his daily newspaper and decide what he wanted to be the truth. Cherry picking.

Whats different now though, is we used to believe what the television told us. Now we believe none of it because the great BBC has been shown to be one sided and embroiled in terrible things. I think most people now dont believe a word what the tv tells us

Trump is a pathological liar, and you like him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...isleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

Maybe you don't like the media because you don't like the truth.

I neither like him or dislike him. He doesnt bother me in the slightest because he is not my president. I just find the lefty media and others who want to cancel free speech and opposition fascinating but also very sad verging on depressing.

Did it ever occur to you that ‘Orange Hitler’
and ‘geriatric mumbling Joe’ were both installed by men of power and money way above a mere president ?
Both were installed to create this monumental division?

I don’t know you, have had minimal interaction with you, if any , and here you are telling me Fuck you.
And then a return the sentiment.

Sounds like your hatred runs deep.
If you voted for that pig - I was talking to you.

Writing the words "Fuck him and fuck you" etc probably made you feel good when you typed the words securing it that within your mind you are right and anyone who disagrees with you is wrong?
My sentiment is absolutely sincere. Why on earth would that make me feel good? Everything about "Trump" and the results of his presidency does not make me feel good. The negative effects cannot be over emphasized. It will never be ok.

I can't wait for Trump to become president again, every day was so exciting. Watching him trigger the left while building the u.s back up to the top again was glorious.
He admitted that he sexually assaults women. He ADMITTED it! The guy is a chronic pathological serial liar. And you voted for him? How can that be ok with you? What kind of person ratifies that?

Not only is the media corporate, but infiltrated by the cia and intelligence agencies

How far It goes back I have no idea . But in 1975, it was made public via the Church hearings .

Nowadays it’s not even hidden. There are contracted guest commentators on TV telling us their lies.

Define “the” media.

its not some sort of entity like government is. Also, I know my newsroom has not been infiltrated by the CIA.

I neither like him or dislike him. He doesnt bother me in the slightest because he is not my president. I just find the lefty media and others who want to cancel free speech and opposition fascinating but also very sad verging on depressing.

I haven't seen any Government canceling free speech. The USA hasn't in the slightest.

Perhaps you think Trump is entitled to twitter or other platforms owned by private businesses. He isn't. That's not what free speech is. No private entity is required to lend you their public announcement system. I am free to take my microphone away from you if you break my rules (as Trump repeatedly did relative to twitter when he instigated the deadly Capital riots), and you are free to create your own microphone, so to speak.

Conservatives are often confused about this. Many American Trump supporters want the Government to forcefully take over Facebook and twitter and force those private businesses to reinstate Trump. That's just more fascism IMO, and it actually destroys free speech as well in the sense that it forces private enterprise to engage and support Trump's speech, despite them not agreeing with his lies, slanders, propaganda, and fascism.

I dont want or have ever implied anybody take over anything.

You try very hard to twist words either written or spoken to fit your narrow minded views and objectives.

I know that Youtube for instance shuts down or censures lots of things that people say. A lot isnt even bad or offensive but falls the wrong side of what they want to allow. As you point out 'private companies'. Well youtube wasnt originally set out like that, but ok is now and we have to accept their rules. Just as in the same way if someone takes over somewhere else and allows people you do not like to speak their mind whoever it is.

I suggest you educate yourself more on the ism's you consistently throw at others. Do you not think you are guilty of your own accusations in a lot of cases?

IBB isn’t wrong about conservatives wanting to have government suppress the private nature of businesses and their control over their own platform.

A big one would be repealing Section 230. Ted Cruz has no idea what that does. If that were repealed, bye bye Prime Time on HR.

IBB isn’t wrong about conservatives wanting to have government suppress the private nature of businesses and their control over their own platform.

A big one would be repealing Section 230. Ted Cruz has no idea what that does. If that were repealed, bye bye Prime Time on HR.
The world does not revolve around America Crows. There are another 6.5 billion people out there. At least 500,000 of them live in western Europe and use google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and a whole lot more. We even have the almost communist EU who make up their own rules to suit and expect all others to obey if they want to operate there.

The world does not revolve around America Crows. There are another 6.5 billion people out there. At least 500,000 of them live in western Europe and use google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and a whole lot more. We even have the almost communist EU who make up their own rules to suit and expect all others to obey if they want to operate there.
It’s not the fact that the government will get involved. It’s the people. If 230 is repealed, massive amounts of litigation will be thrown at anything and everything. HR does not have the money for that,

It’s not the fact that the government will get involved. It’s the people. If 230 is repealed, massive amounts of litigation will be thrown at anything and everything. HR does not have the money for that,
But thats what I mean. IBB talks of conservatives doing all this. But elsewhere the 'left' are the ones who are trying to stop basically anything that doesnt fit in with them.

For instance as soon as the news hit that Musk was buying Twitter, the paranoid lefty politicians went into overdrive here claiming that all hell was going to break loose and even laws must be bought in to stop people just saying what is nothing but 'words'.

I can say I saw no what could be described as conservative, right wing, or even Nazi's saying that laws must be bought in to stop these extremely deadly 'words.'

But I have heard that Putin is going to use these 'words' because of their lethality to destroy not only the Ukraine but the rest of Europe as well. It has even been reported that the British, Australian and America are working on developing 'words' which will be far deadlier than Putins and also unstoppable.:facepalm:

I can say I saw no what could be described as conservative, right wing, or even Nazi's saying that laws must be bought in to stop these extremely deadly 'words.'

Are you new to this forum?

Our resident conservatives have been threatening violence if anyone admits gay people exist in a public school. Conservatives are passing laws to ensure that gay people and trans people stay in the closet. Every conservative on this forum supports those speech suppression efforts.

Florida just removed Disney's tax exemption because the conservatives in Government couldn't tolerate Disney's exercise of free speech regarding transgender rights.

Are you new to this forum?

Our resident conservatives have been threatening violence if anyone admits gay people exist in a public school. Conservatives are passing laws to ensure that gay people and trans people stay in the closet. Every conservative on this forum supports those speech suppression efforts.
I havent seen that. I have seen people objecting to sexual and binary matters to very young children which I agree with myself. Personally I think no sex should be taught in schools until teen years or just before when our bodies start to change. Then again no child or teen needs to know about trans until they are old enough to understand it..........just my view.

Back