Nudge Small Increments?

4tracker

Hey guys. How do I nudge the smallest possible increments?
I need this to sync soundboard audio to a VHS. The defaults are not cutting it.

Look for an option called "snap to grid" and turn it off. I'm not a Cubase user so I can't tell you exactly where it is, but the option will be there somewhere. That'll allow you to move things around without them snapping to the nearest beat.

Look for an option called "snap to grid" and turn it off. I'm not a Cubase user so I can't tell you exactly where it is, but the option will be there somewhere. That'll allow you to move things around without them snapping to the nearest beat.

Thanks. I did turn that off already, and I changed it from bars to beats, which also allows smaller increments. But is that all I can do? I don't see any more options like to nudge milliseconds or something like that.

When trying to sync audio to a vhs I need really really small nudges.

Are you sure man? Change it to time base. I am not even sure that matters if snap is off. Zoom in on the event and you should be able to move at sample level increments.

What version of Cubase do you have? I am not aware of any limitations of this sort for lesser than full version Cubase but I could be wrong. That would be just silly.

Back