Ntrack cured my erectile disfunction

cellardweller

It did!

Then it took my dog for a walk, fixed me dinner, helped my kid with homework, shaved my backhair, cut my toenails, mowed my yard, and washed and polished my car!

I love Ntrack!!!

N-track NOW swallows, begs for more, call over her hot, nubile Firepod friends to take it in all their 16 backdoors and offers a massage afterwards then leaves me money on the dresser to spend on more outboard gear!

At least version 5.xx does...version 4.xx would only pop and click obscenities at me, throw knives and called me impotent....

fritzmusic said:
N-track NOW swallows, begs for more, call over her hot, nubile Firepod friends to take it in all their 16 backdoors and offers a massage afterwards then leaves me money on the dresser to spend on more outboard gear!

At least version 5.xx does...version 4.xx would only pop and click obscenities at me, throw knives and called me impotent....
Yep, you got it!

Version 5.xx swallows more eagerly than a whore going through nicotine withdrawal....

It also SCREAMS to be called a protools wannabe whore during intercourse.

My wife wishes I'd have some ED....been hanging for over 20 years, and I still want to poke her 5 or 6 times a week. She says she needs a break. I say I need a 19 year old....... :p

Back