NS Kit Free (7) Help

jesterscourt

Hi, I was told elsewhere to download NS Kit Free. I have Tracktion 1 and Sony Acid Pro. Could anyone kindly direct me how to do what I need to do to add drums to my tracks?

You will need the freely available Natural Studio Kit which is a group of multi-hit drum samples. Then you will need a soft sampler to load the samples. There are free soft samplers out there but you'll have to search. I'd sugguest searching www.kvraudio.com. In order to take adavantage of the multi-hit samples, you will need a sampler that allows you to assign samples to velocity ranges.

Just a word. The NSKIT's drums are sampled raw, meaning they don't have EQ or compression, so don't expect them to sound like the latest System of a Down CD :D You'll need to do some processing to make them sound like...uh... "real" ( :rolleyes: ) drums.

I am so lost, I thought this would be a bit simpler than it is, can anyone explain simply and nicely how to track the thing and recommend a free program I can use to do this? I also have Audacity, and I was told to try out Krystal?

Back