Nowhereradio.com Question

...You better ask Waldo. He's the admins of the site, and also respected member of this BBS (his nick is TheRealWaldo). Go PM him...

Thank God you're here Waldo...
there's some Q I like to ask you. You know several months ago I asked the Q about uploading the song. I tried contacting my network admins if he can tweak something in the server (I'm behind proxy), he did everything he could, but still I can't upload my song. It's only about 3 meg mp3 file, so it's not the file size limitation issue. Curiously, I connect my PC thru my dial-up, different ISP. Same thing happens. I just can't upload it. The report says "Cannot find server".... and in the bottom it appears "Cannot find server or DNS Error". Can you explain what should I do ? Thanks in advance Waldo...

Oh.. yeah 1 more thing, I can't save the web page either...:confused:

Thank you... thank you...
Jaymz

That error is on your side, the server is most definately there.

You can't 'save' the page, because there is no page.

Clear your local cache entirely, get your network admins to clear the proxy cache, and ensure the proxy allows browser file uploads, since most do not.

Make sure any history/temp net files are gone, as it is most likely a cached error.

W.

...Okay, Thanks alot Waldo, they use Linux FreeBSD server. Gee... wish I know how to do that myself.. :) I'll give it a shoot again tomorow.

Thank's again Waldo.

Back