Now I know how Moskus feels...

Pedullist

Stop it, I can't breathe
From the Cakewalk website: Due to recent changes in the European Union tax laws, we are unable to accept orders from residents of European Union member states. Please visit our international partners as they will be able to help you. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Quote from the European distributor's site: Interphase

Interphase was distributor for Cakewalk products in The Benelux
Since September 1, 2003, we can no longer supply Cakewalk products.
Cakewalk decided to work with one distributor for the whole of Europe, and terminated the contracts with all country based distributors.
Officially, our contract with Cakewalk runs untill the end of the year, but Cakewalk refused to honor the contract.
We offered to find a solution to transfer all Cakewalk related information to the new distributor, but regret that no one at Cakewalk had the decency to even answer our letter.
As a result, and much to our regret, we can no longer offer products or support services for any Cakewalk product.

:rolleyes:

According to some of what I read in the Cave, this is most likely because you are all wimpy, communist bastards over there.

(Or is that just the Swedes??)

:D :D :D

Last edited:
Does G.W. know that? This is our prime minister btw...aka Harry Potter:

Attachments

• 1933362188_1999995774_030903_337x253_bushbalkenen.jpg
    1933362188_1999995774_030903_337x253_bushbalkenen.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 52
Tjarko:

Clean out your mailbox. I sent the file about an hour ago. Let me know if you don't get it for some reason.

Mike

I didn't get it...

PM box is empty now.

I should be able to receive packages over 10Mb :)

dachay2tnr said:
According to some of what I read in the Cave, this is most likely because you are all wimpy, communist bastards over there.

(Or is that just the Swedes??)

:D :D :D

I thought we had all agreed this was the French (the Englishmans natural enemy from birth:D )

Back