Nothing you could do here is new - Everything's been done...

I was utterly disgusted by your track-
Sometimes I feel like this is a bbs for retards.

-Ted Philips/Mystery Records

A cool mixture of sixties and punk flavour to this song. Well balanced mix. Good playing on keys and guitar. Nice punchy snare sound that keeps the beat going strong throughout. Find myself boppin' along as it plays. Only comment would be that it could use a bit more bottom end. It could have lost a bunch being converted to an MP3 - I find that happens sometimes. Maybe with more bass guitar the other tones would fit in "as is" without any additional eq. Nice ending with the added lead guitar too - builds nicely to the ending. Good One ! :D :D :cool:

Thanks for the great feedback ido. Now I know how to categorize some of my songs when people ask :) I usually have no idea. Thanks for the pointers on the bass end. I'll look into that. In particular, I'll compare the mp3 with the original on my system. But not being a bass player, it probably is getting left behind.

Cheers
aspiring

Fun tune. I agree with ido...it could use a bit more low end to puch it up. Nothing big, and don't step on the vocs or guitar, as the guitar tone seems to fit this really well.
Well put together.
Ed

Thanks Dogman. I thought dogs liked higher frequencies?

You're both right, of course. It does seem to have little bottom end. Thanks for the feedback.

Happy "feast-ive" season.
aspiring

Back