Not The Last(rough mix)

jimmiebananas

Looking for feedback- "Not The Last" (rough mix)

Ok, so I've been having monitor headphone problems lately and have to wait until christmas to get new ones (can't use speakers because the neighbors bitch)

Anyway, since I had no way of overdubbing I had to just do this in one shot with an SM58. I'll probably add some more like a lead or solo or something and a better mix once overdubbing is an option

Let me know what you think anyway, thanks.

It's called "Not The Last"
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=431654

Last edited:
You did a really nice job with what you have. That's a great song. "fills his gaze" is the only line that struck me as a little "off." It's a near rhyme with the hook ("way") so you might think about changing that when you retrack...or not, whatever, lol.

Good luck with the multitracking.

Thanks for the listen Chris. I usually try to keep the rhyming perfect but near ryhming is good enough for me most the time. Though I do agree it could sound better, I'll see what I can come up with.

Not the Last.....
Nice acoustic guitar and vocals jimmiebananas. I like the lyrics too - makes you think about things ;) Considering the use of headphones the mix is fine (but don't tell anyone here I said that lol). Well written and equally well played. Nice Job Man! :D :D :D

Back