Not ordinary guitar pedals to invent new music styles?

Guys ,
Any suggestions for unusual, not ordinary, maybe strange and otherworldly guitar pedals that could push the boundaries and maybe help to invent another music styles? Or maybe an ordinary pedal that has some cool additional fukd up features, interesting nuances. Any suggestions r welcome. Digital or analog shit. Any..
Cheers

I tend to like pedals with heavy gating for getting weird tones out of an instrument.
A favorite of my is the industrialectric generator 7446. The pigtronix mothership 2 is also pretty good for that. I've also got one that I had custom built that's pretty stellar for weird sounds.

A lot of other folks like using delay and looping to get weird tones from their instruments.

I’m using a Zoom G3, and it has tons of odd sounding patches that of course can be adjusted to be even odder. There’s enough weird stuff there to fill your boots
Guy

I tend to like pedals with heavy gating for getting weird tones out of an instrument.
A favorite of my is the industrialectric generator 7446. The pigtronix mothership 2 is also pretty good for that. I've also got one that I had custom built that's pretty stellar for weird sounds.

A lot of other folks like using delay and looping to get weird tones from their instruments.
Thnxx. Quite extreme stuff but cool.

peds? ..Expression peds perhaps..Something that cries 'Whaaaah....Meee!'

IVL(digitech) XP-300 Space Station or JetPacked to XP-1000(all 4 in 1)
Screenshot 2023-05-03 153203.jpg
Ivermectin of FX pedals

I think most options of the available effect pedals have been explored because I haven't heard anything ground breaking in a while. Yes, strange sounds can be made with multi-effect units but only variations of what has already been done. Using those sounds in a new way as in like in an unexpected genre, etc, could be different. I could definitely be missing something but if I were looking for new sounds I think I would delve into midi guitar and the plethora of synth type sounds available.

I think most options of the available effect pedals have been explored because I haven't heard anything ground breaking in a while. Yes, strange sounds can be made with multi-effect units but only variations of what has already been done. Using those sounds in a new way as in like in an unexpected genre, etc, could be different. I could definitely be missing something but if I were looking for new sounds I think I would delve into midi guitar and the plethora of synth type sounds available.
Yes. Thnxx. I always think merging a normal guitar with synths would be a great option. Guitar should not always sound totally like a guitar. I have to explore how to parent a guitar to synths etc more. Any suggestions? Linking devices? Pedals? Much appreciated.

My only pedal experience was Little Big Muff fuzz box, and Wah, but I can now get chorus and phazing/flanging through rack mounted kit.
I was impressed by a C12 pedal which turns electric guitar into Hammond Organ, which I first heard right here on a HR demo track.

My only pedal experience was Little Big Muff fuzz box, and Wah, but I can now get chorus and phazing/flanging through rack mounted kit.
I was impressed by a C12 pedal which turns electric guitar into Hammond Organ, which I first heard right here on a HR demo track.
Ehx always have some good shit

My main goal is to merge my guitar sound with synths. Is a Fishman Tripleplay midi pickup the best today??
I want a synth (software or hardware) with a Random Sound/pad/noise generator that can generate sounds of various complexity which can be later tweaked/edited to heart contents. Is it possible?? Any suggestions??
Gracies!

No, that will be latent as hell. Take it out from a VG-99 orwhatever, it will have too much latency.

The midi guitar I posted, each fret has its own resistance value. Grounded when pressed. Sensed by the controller. Instant . No latent.
I need to play my beloved guitars and have the ability to control synths at once. That’s the goal. I play keyboard slightly too though But it’s not relevant to my main goal.
Thnxx

No, that will be latent as hell. Take it out from a VG-99 orwhatever, it will have too much latency.

The midi guitar I posted, each fret has its own resistance value. Grounded when pressed. Sensed by the controller. Instant . No latent.
I can't speak to any specific brands' responsiveness, but having seen various midi pickups in action, you're definitely over-stating the latency.
Maybe a ROR guitar with a bunch of built-in midi functionality is exactly what Alexxx needs. Maybe it's overkill.

So if each fret (and presumably string in combination) is detected as a specific note, what happens when you bend?

Thnxx Guys.
But is there a synth with RANDOM generator of sounds/patches/pads that randomly creates a synth sound of various complexity, so I don’t have to create it from scratch. And if I like that randomly generated sound/patch I can further edit/modify it and save it for future use. I guess it would be some kind of FM synth etc. Right?
Much appreciated.

Back