Not for sale

dogooder

I paid a grand for my pedal steel and got a steal. Anyway, I haven't long to go and my daughters will get it. So, I put and ad on CL and FB for
the ridiculous priced of 2750 just to see? I had two people wanting to by it. I had to say I was sorry it's really not for sale,

AM I A BAD MAN?

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
Lol that’s like women going on dating apps without the intention of dating but to promote their Instagram page so they can get more followers.

I paid a grand for my pedal steel and got a steal. Anyway, I haven't long to go and my daughters will get it. So, I put and ad on CL and FB for
the ridiculous priced of 2750 just to see? I had two people wanting to by it. I had to say I was sorry it's really not for sale,

AM I A BAD MAN?
Yes you have been a very bad man........sorry Jerry it was fun while it lasted.... :laughings: It ain't a deal till it's a deal you have the right to change your mind...

qxt7y.jpg

As an old guy with some nice old gear I am facing the same issue....the good news is I have a son in outlaw that is a musician and has a clue of how to wheel and deal.... Took him out to the garage a few times showed him around just the tool side of my life, explained what some of the stuff was and told him he's gonna hate me after I'm gone...He laughed and told me he already did :LOL:

Yes you have been a very bad man........sorry Jerry it was fun while it lasted.... :laughings: It ain't a deal till it's a deal you have the right to change your mind...

qxt7y.jpg

As an old guy with some nice old gear I am facing the same issue....the good news is I have a son in outlaw that is a musician and has a clue of how to wheel and deal.... Took him out to the garage a few times showed him around just the tool side of my life, explained what some of the stuff was and told him he's gonna hate me after I'm gone...He laughed and told me he already did :LOL:
You have a son in "outlaw", is he a Bad Man? Does he carry a gun? I love typos.

Reactions: TAE
With a dozen eggs going for as much as $8 in places, land trout biting at 2750 doesn't surprise me at all. I'm putting my old guitar picks up for $10/ea. I may have to get a burner phone to handle the calls I'll be swamped with.

With a dozen eggs going for as much as $8 in places, land trout biting at 2750 doesn't surprise me at all. I'm putting my old guitar picks up for $10/ea. I may have to get a burner phone to handle the calls I'll be swamped with.
I stay up on their prices, if anything they are coming down some, maybe because they are expensive to begin with and the market for them is so small? I do have the
advantage of having the Franklin Pedal added to the three foot pedals and the extra knee lever added to the other four. It does weigh over 75lbs in the case. The thing
is built like a tank. It has the natural wood finish instead all those other colors they come in and the naturals are harder to find. There are not many Deckleys out there and
all the ones I have seen are going for under two grand. It does have the extra pedal and knee lever but I don't believe that is enough to justify 2750.Deckley.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know where you shop but I am still paying under 3 dollars for a dozen extra large eggs.

They're not $8 where I buy 'em, but I've seen 'em that high in some of the stores here and reported in bigger cities. Ours went from $ .99-2.00 pre-covid to $4.50.

They're not $8 where I buy 'em, but I've seen 'em that high in some of the stores here and reported in bigger cities. Ours went from $ .99-2.00 pre-covid to $4.50.
I usually do my grocery shopping at (don't beat me) Walmarts. They haven't gone up more than a dollar since Covid I don't think. The three dollars
are for the JUMBO EGGS. One package I bought had five double yokers in it. Usually there is at least one.

It’s the avian flu epidemic. Millions and millions of chickens slaughtered because regulations say they must be if they have it.

Just checked Walmart's website and they have a dozen large eggs listed at $3.80. It wasn't too long ago, they were $.99 to 1.19. Maybe I should find myself some chicken coops to put in the garage!

,,,, or not!

Just checked Walmart's website and they have a dozen large eggs listed at $3.80. It wasn't too long ago, they were $.99 to 1.19. Maybe I should find myself some chicken coops to put in the garage!

,,,, or not!
I have a chicken coop behind the barn. I am going to tear it down, you can come take it if you like. I don't know how to take care of chickens and I am not about to learn now.
I am going to buy a dozen Jumbo eggs today, I will post the price if I remember to.

When I was running a shelter kitchen we would buy eggs at the local discount grocery. Once a month a lady would drop in at the back door offering free eggs. She had loads of chickens and was happy to donate their surplus eggs to us, all we had to do was supply her with our empty egg cartons. She would usually donate 5-8 dozen each month.

I took the ad down. I had enough responses to know that I could get that much. The kids need to know, you know.

Back