not able to pick a adat signal

dwdruman

ok, my family had christmas early, so i got that emu1212, and i had bought the ada8000, hooked it up. open sonar and i can't pick any of the adat signals as my input. Theres this patchmix software that came with it and it says im getting a signal in but, my main problem is i can't get my inputs!! help please

I think i found out what was going on, it is reading the sound card that came with as in input device and not the adat, how do i change this?

does it give you a choice of 8 ins/outs on the emu? the software will list the actual soundcard's channels, not those of the ada... just think of the behringer as an extention of the emu card.

hmm... try uninstalling and then reinstalling the card, and go to the emu website to make sure your drivers are all up to date.

All drivers updated and still only have the 1010 card. I really think it has somethign to do with how sonar is usign the card. Its taking the sound card and not the adat card. Is there a setting in sonar that I can change this, and Ive already played with the audio settings for it with the different drivers. thanks a bunch!

Back