noob needs help! :D

Aarbron

hello everyone! so,im starting my own band and im gathering old material which im gonna re-record.i wanna do everything by myself,im not gonna give no money to studios.i would like to know if i can record the strings and the wind instruments by computer only. (the synths and the drums are no problem.) which programs have the most realistic sounds and an easy interface at the same time? i have fl studio 10,finale 2011,reason 5 and deckadence but they are little bit hard for me to use them.so,where can i find other easy programs-or even better-help about the programs i mentioned? thank you for your time!

Hey there :) I've used Reason before with good results. There are some really good tutorials on youtube and other video sites that have helped me whenever I feel lost.. Have you looked around there?

I do't think you will get a lot of help here with your general attitude, especially with regard to studios.

There are no "easy" or indeed cheap options unless you use cracked software which will just get you banned.

Dave.

To get good sound(s), you have ot learn your software, know your instruments, and work on it. A lot. over and over. There are no shortcuts.

Back