Noise please help me :(

king2011

Hi all,i'm new here
i just got a huge problem :( the vocal that i record got a sound from headphones,it's hearing the hi-hats and snares :( and i cannot deal with this problem,anyone can help me ?

Unless you re-track, you are going to have to live with it. Bleed is a likely consequence of recording vocals and kit at the same time. It need not be a problem. When you put your mix together, with luck the bleed will not be noticeable.

Well,i put the instrumentall and they are together but got a high hats which it's hearing don't matter the instrumentall fit or not with vocal... :(

Well,i put the instrumentall and they are together but got a high hats which it's hearing don't matter the instrumentall fit or not with vocal... :(

What did you just say?

Are you saying that the high hats and snare are bleeding into vocal mic from your headphones?

The longer term solution is to get better headphones with more isolation and/or monitor at lower levels.

Short term solution, insert a gate to the vocal channel or manually edit the track between passages.

i'm new in cool edit pro and don't know many,so how to make a this gate to be good :? i only doing noise reduction :(

I am not familiar with your software or whether a gate is included. A gate will mute your track when signal falls below a threshold that you set. This in theory can help to work around your issue with bleed from your headphones.

Don't know which version of Cool Edit/Audition you have but they all have gates. Look under Effects/Amplitude/Dynamics Processing. You'll have to play with the settings to get the right levels.

Thanks

Thanks i found it and it's helped a lot :) but i'm gonna buy a new headphones,better and new with more isolation :)

Back