No really...And Away We Go!

cunk

First of all,thanks for your input.

This weekend I went out and purchased a E-mu 1820 and Home Studio XL. I'm taking vacation next week just to record.

Did I purchase 2 seperate recording programs? Cubase with the E-mu 1820 and Home Studio XL?

Any comments or helpful hints on this card and program would be helpful.(it took me all day sunday just to be able to record my guitar and play it back...and to get the Jukebox working again)

Next up...I can't hear the click track. my computer speakers are hooked up to the E-mu.

Thanks

cunk said:
First of all,thanks for your input.

This weekend I went out and purchased a E-mu 1820 and Home Studio XL. I'm taking vacation next week just to record.

Did I purchase 2 seperate recording programs? Cubase with the E-mu 1820 and Home Studio XL?

Any comments or helpful hints on this card and program would be helpful.(it took me all day sunday just to be able to record my guitar and play it back...and to get the Jukebox working again)

Next up...I can't hear the click track. my computer speakers are hooked up to the E-mu.

Thanks

Click track in which program?

If its HS, its because the 1820 does not have an onboard MIDI synth like Sound Blaster cards do. Cakewalk products generate a metronome signal by sending a MIDI note message ( usually channel 10).

Back