No heaven above?

hey emser

any thoughts about people getting demo cd from you when they're all finished? i cant remember if i listened to this track, but heard some of the others and really did like. in fact, just fact that these tunes arent necessarily what i'd normally listen to inspired a few ideas of my own!!
it's really nice and reassuring to know that you can get pro quality stuff recorded in a bedroom, regardless of what people say. makes me reluctant to spend all my spare cash on studios and more likely to keep plugging away at home. (have a listen to my chune on the other thread if you can, would like to get your thoughts)

back to the point tho, ill listen to this one youre on about when im back home with some speakers and get back to you...

cheers

mark

very chilled out sound...i like it. possibly not as much as your others, but not gonna comment on why apart from to say that its not something id listen to as much as a few of the others.
maybe its just me, and ive actually had suggestions aimed at me about the vocals being too loud, but could you lift the vocals out of the mix a bit? they sound confident enough to do so, i guess id just like to hear them a little bit more

man, i like your stuff. considering like i say that most of the stuff aint my cup of tea, i found my self listening to them through which is unusual for me...

Back