niceee EFX peddals

thomas_cansing

hi, i want to know what king of effect pedal uses jonny greenwood(lead guitar and electronics) of Radiohead in some of their songs for example " exit music" and i think in " lucky".... that sound that goes on that he just touches the strings with nad sounds live a smooth delay but it goes and goes soflty ann the sound doesn't bounce or repeats like delay does... just goes! lol anyone can help me out with what kind of effects they can be... another example can be david gilmour's guitar in live at pompeii dvd... thanx i really apreciate it.

:)

i have to admit, when it comes to the more experimental effects and stuff, Jonny Greenwood is my faveourite guitarist. I just love how all the other members 'areas on stage' are completely empty until they walk on with a guitar - and his is just piled high with equipment and effects and stuff.

i don't think i could handle it if i were in a band with him. he Always seems to get the cool solos, and all the parts which make him look like he's talented... and the other guitarist (not Thom Yorke... i forget his name...) just stands there playing a Cabassa or the same drum part on some Toms all the way through or something :D its funny.

as to what he actually Uses, i haven't got a clue, apart from what's already been shown on that guitargeek page (which i think is quite old, by the way... those two songs you mentioned are on OK computer - you'd have to see if it came out before 1997, which is when that page is dated). i really want to try out one of those Mutronics Mutator!

Andy

thanx a lot for that peddal map, its really helpful but i wanna know what he uses right now cause the sound liv these days is amazin!! thanx so much...

Back