NICE SONG enjoy

zebra

i recorded this song last week, i think im getting a good result, but still, feedback is welcome tnx and greetz peter

singer 1 RIKKE

martin guitar >>> R 92
>>> okta mk 012 hyper. litle behind
vocals >>> >R84

singer 2 ELMA

guitar >>> KM184 left from the hole. (bass)
>>> okta mk 012 hyper 12th fred
vocals >>> brauner phantom.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=837989

Last edited:
ROBERT JOHNSON LIVES!!!! :^)

Love it. It's great.

Also liked Dame and Mikee. You best work, those three...styles that work real well for you. Pretty versatile guitfiddler, too.

Some of the folky cuts seem a bit sloppy. Don't know why...the neo-classical piece is very carefully performed. Maybe I'm just full up with folky guitar, and I have a bad reaction? :^)

The gear y' got makes nice sounds. A very restrained and tasteful use of the potential.

Love the first cut. You done your homework.

Nice blues and a nice capture on the git. The last recording you did I think was a little boomy. I think it was Nothing, not sure. This sounds a lot better.

There is a little clipping to my ears probably due to a condenser mic that is over-driven by the vox at times although the harp seems to be clean.

The female reminds me of "Midnight at the Oasis." Maria Muldaur.

She clips a little too, but that's mic technique and not necessarily the engineer's issue.

Nice acoustic blues git.

Wig:)

YUP, still need to sort that out. these clips. NOTHING need to be recorded again. its a martin D 15 guitar...so i gonna need to find a bette way to record it. (over the shoulde)

check the pics, thats where we recorded....in a party tent. and molton, builded it myself.

tnx for the great feedback. im very happy, cause it was a tryout....introduction recording for the artists.

greetz Peter

Attachments

• DSCN0064.jpg
    DSCN0064.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0063.jpg
    DSCN0063.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 10
Back