Newest mix!

I really like this. The vox could come up some, it gets buried a bit beginning at 1:12 ....until the ahhhhhh ahhhhhh part, which sounds great.

COol Tune.

I think I've heard this before - I recognise the guitar at .12, which is really cool. I'm not a fan of that whispered growl style of vocal, but everything else is top notch. Great melodies, cool tune

by wispered growl do u mean the chorus screaming? Anyway thanx for the input guys. Ya uve prolly heard it before cuz i posted it alot. But i posted it again because i made some major revisions including a new kick sample.

Now by the ahhhh ahhh part do you mena the chorus backup vocals or the bridge Korn inspired part?

Jammin guit's man. Very Zack Wylde harmonics :D
Sounds good. Some of the vocals seem over effected to me, but that is the style. Is that very effected vocals following the grunty death metal vocals about straight in the middle of the song or something else, synth?

Very jamming.

F.S.

thanks man! If you mean the backup vocals in the chorus on the lefta nd right channels, then those are vocals. The only synths i used were on the verses. The kinda detones-ish errie background effects.

Back