Newbie to this forum question...

awelti

I'm part of a small company that builds guitar pedals, DI's and reamp boxes (they really are good if I do say so myself)... Is there a place on this forum where it would be OK to post about new products that we're offering?

Thanks,
Alex
- five guys trying to make a living doing what we love...

Hi Alex.
Thanks for taking the time to ask before posting.
There isn't really a place for post advertising on the site, although it's ok to link to your store or whatever in your signature.

If a contributing member posted something like that in the free-ads section I guess there'd be a pass given (don't quote me), but a 'fly by' advertisement would definitely get deleted.

If you're interested in paid advertising, I can put you in touch with forum admin.

Perhaps a review of your product from someone other than yourselves might work. Send me all of the pedals and I'll write a professional, unbiased review and post it here. I believe we have a new section here that indeed does reviews of various products. You can have the pedals back when I'v done the review.:guitar:

Perhaps a review of your product from someone other than yourselves might work. Send me all of the pedals and I'll write a professional, unbiased review and post it here. I believe we have a new section here that indeed does reviews of various products. You can have the pedals back when I'v done the review.:guitar:

Pretty sure your tongue was slightly in your cheek XZT but in fact if the OP is really serious he will take up your offer. I know from personal experience with a very new small company that you have to punt a lot of freebies about to "get noticed". Endorsement deals as well.

Dave.

That was very astute of you Dave because it was indeed tongue-in-cheek! LOL! But if the OP would like to take me up on my offer I will indeed write him an unbiased, professional review of his product.

Oh, me too! I've even got someone who does videos that can help me shoot a high quality video review of each one at the recording studio I work at.

I'd be stoked to get some new gear and give some reviews, if there are any actual offers. xD

Oh, me too! I've even got someone who does videos that can help me shoot a high quality video review of each one at the recording studio I work at.

I'd be stoked to get some new gear and give some reviews, if there are any actual offers. xD

Well! There you go Alex! Have his arm off! You might have to burn midnight oil to get some pre-prods out to people but that is the name of the game.

And BTW Alex, WTF are you? If "I" were ever running a forum I would make "country of posting" mandatory public information. You can't ALL be fleeing alimony lawyers!

Dave.

Back