newbie need help!!

Phil

I am brand new to all of this, and I was so pumped to finally get my new computer/sound card/software after months of researching and reading. When I finally sat down to start recording my first platinum album I came to a screeching halt because of my inability to use Cakewalk effectively. It seems so overwhelming. Is n-track more user friendly per say than Cakewalk? I d/l the trial version and it looks almost the same as Cakewalk, what are differences/advantages/disadvantages?

thanks,
Phil

I had attempted to us Cakewalk for sometime now .. as I'm MIDI illiterate I'm still trying to figure out a bulk of what Cakewalk has to offer. I may not have tried very hard but 'til today I've not managed to record anything into Cakewalk. I remember the day I found N-Tracks, I recorded my first track and the rest has been great admiration for the software. N-Track is a great product ... and a great price!

cakewalk is a very weak program compared to n-track i have know idea why the price is so much more on cakewalk. you can do more with n-track in my opinion, go to the site and get the plug-ins that they have on different pages. i was suprised how well you can make things sound with the gate, compresor and limiter plug-ins.

Back