New tune, yeah!

None at all...just googling them...looks interesting. I'll check it out - thanks.

EDIT: Listening to Take Me Somewhere Nice right now...really nice. Super sad, but I like it. Great textures.

They did the soundtrack for the french tv series les revenants, and it was so haunting the producers set the mood of the series to go with the music. I still play their first "young team", masterpiece...check it out if you get a chance, the full albums on youtube

The Rhodesy patch that plays the chords throughout seems maybe a teensy bit muffled? I guess maybe because all your other instruments are so high and sparkly. That's about all I can think of to change.. Lovely layers though, very sweet sounds.. it's a jungle in there.

Love it. I wouldn't change a thing - except, maybe, cut the length of the muffled intro down a bit and perhaps find a better sound than the Atari synth.

Really good.

The Rhodesy patch that plays the chords throughout seems maybe a teensy bit muffled? I guess maybe because all your other instruments are so high and sparkly. That's about all I can think of to change.. Lovely layers though, very sweet sounds.. it's a jungle in there.

Yeah the piano is a bit muffed, I kinda like it but youre right it does stand out against the sharp synths.

Thanks for the cool comments, I actually thought this might be a bit pedestrian.

Love it. I wouldn't change a thing - except, maybe, cut the length of the muffled intro down a bit and perhaps find a better sound than the Atari synth.

Really good.

I think if I make this into another "album" I'll drop the intro altogether. Even with my paltry, and I mean paltry, sales its a copywrite issue I think. Plus its noisey as fook, all this tape experimentation thing doesnt do much more than add noise!

Leave my "atari " synth alone you bullies, Im going to give his dad your address, he's only an MS-20mini, just a wee fella :D

What are we at now? 3 to 1 against that synth? How can so many people have the wrong opinion?! :D

Its like a cult thing, youve all been brainwashed and are waiting for the mothership to whisk you away, I can only hope that on the mothership they only play chiptunes and atari synths lol :D

They did the soundtrack for the french tv series les revenants, and it was so haunting the producers set the mood of the series to go with the music. I still play their first "young team", masterpiece...check it out if you get a chance, the full albums on youtube

Oh yeah...I caught the first few tracks on that one and it was very nice. I've got it in a youtube rotation now so I can play it through the stereo from my phone via Bluetooth. Thanks!

Yup. I love it. I don't hate the retro Atari sound at all. My only problem is the song doesn't last long enough.

Oh, I'm also going to buy your album now. Thanks for letting me know it existed. :spank: Since 2012. :facepalm: (thank heavens for your sig)

hahahaHAHA!! Nothin' but love, bruthah!

Theres about half that album I can still listen too and like, Im surprised that the mixes still sound good as I hadnt been doing this that long then, but there's half it that should never have been put out there...pretty early in my learning curve and a bit cringy.

I forgot it was in my sig line :o

Glad you enjoyed the track J, its one of my favourite ones mainly because I love the track that the intro loop's from so much

Back