New track called Magnetic

Sorry you have not gotten any replies. However, I notice that all of your posts have been on threads that you started. It seems that you are here to publicize your music or receive comments, without giving back by commenting on tracks others have posted. If more took the same approach, the result would be that none of our tracks get any comments. Think about it.

About your track, it's fairly standard techno. The beats have energy and pulse. It would get my feet moving. Because the genre has been around since the 1980s, it's hard to find much that is new or original. By its nature this kind of music has a bit of a disposable quality to it--if you heard it in a club, you would dance and enjoy yourself. But you would remember little of it.

I can't offer specific suggestions as this is not the type of music I do. There are a few others who post electronic tracks from time to time. They also get few replies. Perhaps it you were to comment on their tracks, they might do likewise for yours.

Last edited:
This is not my genre of music, but it is very well done. Very Crisp..great bass response. I would suggest more blurbs with a ping pong effect using a female voice.

Sounded OK. Cool enough groove.

I'm not much for programmed stuff. But the sounds were cool - but a bit on the sterile side. Maybe a bit too much low end - both in the bass and kick.

Production is cool and the mix is crisp. The low end is really strong, but could be turned down a tad maybe. Really like the vocals on this, what vocoder did u use?

Back