New to Forum! Hello Everybody!

Jon Chorba

Hi everyone!

I'm Jon and I'm a musician and guitar teacher from Scranton, PA. I have a degree from Full Sail and I also free lance as an editor/engineer, as well as teach basic Pro Tools operation and home recording in general.

Other notables about me: I'm mostly a hard rock and metal kind of guy, but I'll listen to anything. I'm a die hard Pittsburgh Steelers fan!

NICE TO MEET ALL OF YOU!

Howdy Jon ..... welcome ..... you should really consider becoming a NE Pats fan.

lol...There's a better chance of me running down a busy street buck naked than ever rooting for the Pats! I guess we'll have some good convos come football season (if there ever is one!)

lol...There's a better chance of me running down a busy street buck naked than ever rooting for the Pats! I guess we'll have some good convos come football season (if there ever is one!)

Hi Jon .............

Your "Pat" will have to get past the "Colts" if they plan on any more championships.

The "Colts" just may end up playing the Super Bowl game in their own stadium.

Well come on now ............... a guy can dream a little, can't he?

:rolleyes:

Or joining the Magpie Army, like moresound...

GO PIE ARMY!!!

Can't wait for the season!!

Hi Jon .............

Your "Pat" will have to get past the "Colts" if they plan on any more championships.

The "Colts" just may end up playing the Super Bowl game in their own stadium.
:rolleyes:

One can never tell!!

Hi everyone!

I'm Jon and I'm a musician and guitar teacher from Scranton, PA. I have a degree from Full Sail and I also free lance as an editor/engineer, as well as teach basic Pro Tools operation and home recording in general.

Other notables about me: I'm mostly a hard rock and metal kind of guy, but I'll listen to anything. I'm a die hard Pittsburgh Steelers fan!

NICE TO MEET ALL OF YOU!

Hi Jon!

As a Redskins fan, I know ALL about dreaming :D

Back