New Third Level tune.

Tasty stuff. Love the vibe and the guitar work.

If I have one criticism it would be the blending of the lead guitar over the rest of the track. It sounds a little too distant from the rest of the action, except between about 1:52 and 2:37, where it sounds a lot better to me. Sounds like you switched to the neck pickup here and \ or less reverb... I guess the trick would be to maintain a distinction between the two lead guitar "voices" you have while trying to blend the more distant-sounding one into the rest of the mix better.

mix

This was a first mix. Rob used two different guitars with very different tones on this song. The distant lead was intentionally placed in the background, but I am intending on leveling out the rest of the mix a bit better.

Thanks for the input.

Doug

Hi there,

Nice tranquil piece. I like the mood you create and there is some really nice guitar playing.

The drums start to get a little monotonous to me. Try using a delay set at 100% with short envelopes to turn it on and off - this will allow you to vary the rhythm of the loops you are using.

I thought the guitar cut well through the mix.

:) Q.

Very tasteful as mentioned above by others.
The guitar work is red hot and some really nice tones going on.

I like this, and it's a jammer for violin for sure.

Any solo instrument can fit over this, it's a nice bed for anyone to stretch out on.

Back